- Powder density : 1.35 g/cm³
- Bond to concrete substrate is greater than 1.0 N/mm2 (MPa)
- Bond to concrete substrate after water immersion (EN14891) is greater than 0.5 N/mm2 (MPa)
- Resist to both positive and negative water pressure
up to 50 m. tested at 28 days with 2 mm.
- Recommended for underground areas and swimming pools
- Resist to water pressure up to 50 m depth
- Resist to water pressure from inside and outside
- Easy to use by brush and trowel
- Resist to hard water and chlorinated water
- Low VOCs
- Do not apply the first layer thicker than 2 mm.
- Not suitable to use on brick brickwork, porous substrate.
- Not suitable to use on the substrates being subject to movement, or cracked
- Not suitable to use on floors where heavy traffic is likely
- Not suitable to use in the areas where structural movement is likely since the product is not flexible