Terms & Conditions
- This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use www.weberthai.com ("the Website"). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please leave the Website immediately.
- By accessing and using the Website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions and you re-affirm that acceptance every time you access the Website.
- This page states the terms and conditions under which you may use www.weberthai.com ("the Website"). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please leave the Website immediately. By accessing and using the Website you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these terms and conditions and you re-affirm that acceptance every time you access the Website. This Agreement is between Saint-Gobain Weber Co.,Ltd. of Gypsum Metropolitan Building, 539/2 Sri-Ayutthaya Road, Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand. Tel: +66 (0) 2 245 8777; Fax: +66 (0) 2 245 7425 to 7428; e-mail: email@example.com
Browse at Your Own Risk
- Please note that you access and use the Website at your own risk. We may from time to time provide links from the Website to other websites. Such links are provided for your convenience but Weber does not assume any responsibility for any information or opinion contained in any other website, nor in relation to the privacy policies and practices implemented by those websites to which the Website has links.
- If you access any such linked websites, you do so at your own risk. We therefore recommend that you check the policies of each website that you visit. The Website is accessed via the worldwide web ("WWW") which is independent of Weber. Your use of the WWW is at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Weber has no responsibility for any information or services obtained by you on the WWW.
- This Agreement is governed and construed in accordance with Thai law. Weber and you each agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Thai courts in relation to any and all disputes arising out of this Agreement.
- We may automatically gather information about you such as what areas of the Website you visit most often and what services you access. In some instances, such as when you sign up to use a service which is available on the Website, for example where you request items online or where you wish to access technical information and other selected services we will need specific information about you, including without limitation, your name, business name and type, postal address, email address and/or your telephone number (collectively "Information").
- By submitting such Information to us, you confirm that you consent to us using and processing your Information as set out in this policy. The Information may be used by us to help us determine what services are most beneficial for our users, how we can continually create a better Website for our users and to build a profile of you as a unique Weber customer.
- We may also use the Information to make you aware of products and services that may be of interest to you, to contact you regarding changes to the Website and for marketing any Weber goods, services and merchandising and any third party goods and services available from us, which we think will be of particular interest to you.
- We propose to communicate this information to you by post, telephone, fax, sms and/or email and by submitting your Information you confirm that you consent to us doing so.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us as set out below.
Chrildren Privacy Protection
- We are not willing to collect personal database of any child with age under 18 year olds.
- Saint-Gobain Weber Co.,Ltd. of Gypsum Metropolitan Building, 539/2 Sri-Ayutthaya Road, Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand. ("Weber", "us" or "we") is committed to protecting your privacy. This policy explains how we use any information you disclose to us and how we will endeavour to protect your privacy.
- We recommend that you review this policy from time to time so that you are aware of any changes that are made.
Transfer of the Information
- We will try to ensure that the Information is protected adequately wherever possible even where countries to which it is transferred do not have laws to protect personal data.
- The Information will be controlled by Weber and will be retained for as long as is reasonably necessary in order to enable us to fulfill the purposes set out above.
- If, at anytime you would like us to remove your Information from our records, please contact us as set out below. We will not disclose the Information to any other party or for any other purposes without your consent unless there is an emergency situation that requires us to do so or if we are required to do so by law.
Keeping Our Records Accurate
- We aim to keep all Information we hold about you as accurate and up to date as possible.
- You have the right to access and the right to rectify the personal data we hold about you. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
- We will keep all Information that you provide to us confidential through the use of our secure server software. This means that Information can only be exchanged between you, us and any third party who we decide to transfer the Information to for the purposes detailed above.
- Furthermore we follow strict security procedures in relation to the storage and disclosure of Information which you have given to us, in order to prevent unauthorised access to your Information.
- Weber reserves the right to vary the terms and conditions of this Agreement from time to time. Such variations become effective immediately upon the posting of the variation(s) on the Website.
- By continuing to use the Website you will be deemed to accept such variations. You should visit this page periodically to review the terms and conditions of this Agreement because they are binding on you.
- If you need more information, please contact Marketing Department of Weber. Saint-Gobain Weber Co., Ltd. of Gypsum Metropolitan Building, 539/2 Sri-Ayutthaya Road, Phayathai, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand. Tel: +66 (0) 2 245 8777; Fax: +66 (0) 2 245 7425 to 7428; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org