Features and benefits
- High adhesion on both absorbent and non-absorbent substrates.
- Perfect preparation prior to the polyurethane
waterproofingand sealant application.
- Able to adjust the consistency by diluting with water.
- Chemical resistance.
- For ideal application, the humid rate should not be over 7%.
- For ideal usage the substrate compressive strength should be minimum 25 MPa and adhesion strength should be minimum 1.5 MPa.
- During the mixing period the unmixed components should not be left at the package edges.
- In case weberprim EP 2K application on fragile and highly absorbent substrates like light concretes and similar cement based concretes, it should be applied in two layers.
- Product should be kept away from fire sources and shouldn’t be approached with cigarettes.
- While applying weberprim EP 2K, use protective gloves and goggles, avoid eye and skin contact. In case of eye or skin contact, wash with plenty of water immediately and consult a doctor.
- There should be enough air ventilation at the application area.