Features and benefits
- High adhesion on both absorbent and non-absorbent substrates
- Perfect preparation prior to the polyurethane
waterproofingand sealant application
- Able to adjust the consistency by diluting with water
- Chemical resistance Waterproof
- Substrate and ambient temperature should be between +5C and+35C
- Avoid application in very damp and/or hot weather
- It should not be used on substrates which are frozen or melting or have the risk of frost or rain within 24 hours.
- For ideal application, the humid rate should not be over 7%.
- For ideal usage the substrate compressive strength should be minimum 25 MPa and adhesion strength should be minimum 1.5 MPa.