weberdry PUR coat
weberdry PUR coat is aliphatic polyurethane based, one component, ready to use, UV resistant, pedestrian traffic resistant, super elastic top coating and protection product.
Deck, Floor, Wall
- Never apply on the substrates where humid rate is over 5 %.
- Time being to adhere to weberdry PUR seal: 1-3 hours
- Applicable coats: 2 layers
- Time between the coats: Min. 3 hours; max 6 hours
- Time for light pedestrian resistance: 12 hours
- Full drying time: 7 days
- Composition : Aliphatic-Polyurethane
- Service temperature: -30 ํC to +90 ํC
- Adhesion to weberdry PUR seal: > 2 N/mm2
- Elongation at break : > 280% (DIN 527)
- Elongation at break after aging: > 300% (DIN 527)
- Tensile strength: > 3.50 N/mm2 (DIN EN ISO 52455)
- Permanent protection for under-applied
weberdry PUR seal
- Formation of shiny, long live colored and easy to clean coating.
- Highly resistant against UV radiation, pedestrian traffic water ponding and frost.
- Application area humid rate should not exceed 5%.
- Never wash the substrate with water before the product application.
- Product should be kept away from fire sources and shouldn’t be approached with cigarettes.
- While application, use protective gloves and goggles, avoid eye and skin contact. In case of eye or skin contact, wash with plenty of water immediately and consult a doctor.
- There should be enough air ventilation at the application area.