weberdry PUR seal
weberdry PUR seal is aliphatic polyurethane based, one component, ready to use, UV resistant, pedestrian traffic resistant, super elastic top coating and protection product.
- Chemical resistance
- Mechanical resistance
- Resistant to detergents
- Resistant to oils
- Resistant to sea water
- UV resistance
Floor, Deck, Wall
- Never apply on the substrates where humid rate is over 5 %.
- Never apply on fresh concrete substrates.
- Applicable coats : 2-3 layers
- Time between the coats : Min 12 hours; max 36 hours
- Time for rain resistance : 4 hours
- Time for light pedestrian resistance: 12 hours
- Full drying time : 7 days
- Composition : Polyurethane
- Service temperature : -30 ํC and +90 ํC
- Shore A hardness : 60 (ASTM D 2240)
- Adhesion to concrete : > 1.5 N/mm2 (ASTM D 903)
- Crack bridging : (-10 ํC) > 2 mm (EOTA TR 008)
- Elongation at break: > 750% (DIN 52455)
- Tensile strength : > 4 N/mm2 (DIN 52455)
- Vapor Permeability : 20 gr/m2 /gun (ISO 9932-91)
- Material Fire Class : B2 (DIN 4102-1)
- Complies to ETAG 005 values
- Does not soften in the summer, nor harden in the winter.
- Resistant to pedestrian traffic with mechanical resistance
- Crack bridging over 2 mm even at low degrees
- Easy application with airless spray or roller
- Able to solve the complex details with comfort with its easy application consistency
- Resistant to detergents, oils, sea water and domestic chemicals.
- Application area humid rate should not exceed 5%.
- For ideal usage the substrate compressive strength should be minimum 25 MPa and adhesion strength should be minimum 1.5 Mpa.
- Priming by using weberprim EP 2K should be done prior to the application.
- Product should be kept away from fire sources and should not be approached with cigarettes.
- While application, use protective gloves and goggles, avoid eye and skin contact. In case of eye or skin contact, wash with plenty of water immediately and consult a doctor.
- There should be enough air ventilation at the application area.
- Applied product might tend to slightly yellow upon exposure to UV. This effect is purely optical and does not affect the mechanical properties of the products nor its performances. In order to avoid this, you should cover with weberdry PUR coat or weberdry PUR coat traffic as top coat.