Features and benefits
- For very thin joints from 0.2 to 3 mm.
- Flowable giving good adhesion with the grouted joints.
- Anti-fungus and black mold Low porosity: anti-dirt.
- For granito tiles, marbles, and granites.
- Low VOCs.
- Suitable for large-format tiles, marbles, and granites that are tiled edge-to-edge. Giving nicely grouted joints.
- Easy to mix, no gravitate falling esp. when grouting on wall.
- Pot life is 30 minutes, giving more time to work. No need to partially mix.
- Biocide provides anti-fungus and anti-algae properties
- Low porosity and protect the grouted joints from dirt stain with hydrophobic agent.
- Modified polymer provides durability and fast filling of grout into joints.
- Suitable for both wall and floor, internal and external areas.
- Not suitable when the joint width bigger than 3 mm. (instead webercolor classic or webercolor power or webercolor plus or other should be used for each suitable application).
- Not suitable to use when the substrate movement is expected; exterior wall, parking area, wooden surface for instance (instead webercolor outside should be used).
- Not suitable to use in swimming pool (instead webercolor HR or webercolor poxy should be used).
- Not suitable if grout is required to be chemical-resistant and acid-resistant; industry, hospital, food-storage area, for instance (instead webercolor poxy should be used).