Standard tile adhesive for laying ceramic tiles, granites size up to 60 x 60 cm
- Density of powder : 1.40 g/cm³
- Chemical curing time : 3 - 4 minutes
- Pot life (in shade) : 4 hours
- Open time : 20 minutes
- Adjusting time : 10 minutes
- Recommended thickness : 2 - 10 mm
- Waiting time before grouting : 24 hours
- Time before traffic : 24 to 48 hours
Remark: These test results are from laboratory test. They could be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
- Laying ceramic tiles, granito tiles up to 60x60 cm on both floor and wall
- Suitable to medium size project where general tiles are laid
- Extended open time resulting in faster application
- Low VOCs
- Longer pot life allows mixture standing longer for use (keep away from heat and sunlight).
- The tiled floor can open for foot traffic after 24 hours.
- Tile can be adjusted after laying within 15 minutes
Do not apply on following areas/substrates:
- gypsum walls
- wooden floors
- Old painted surfaces
- Metal surfaces
- Heavy traffic (industrial areas, etc.)
- Swimming pools/wet area
- Existing ceramic tiles.