General purpose tile grout with fined grained property
Wall, Floor, Joints
- Density of powder : 0.9 - 1.1g/cm3
- Chemical curing time : 3 – 4 minutes
- Pot life (in shade) : 30 minutes
- Waiting time after tiling before grouting : 24 hours
- Recommended joint width : 1-6 mm
- Time before traffic : 24 hours
- For 1 - 6 mm joint width
- Resist to chemical cleaning agent
- Low VOCs
- Not suitable to use in humid area when grout is required to be anti-fungus e.g. bathroom and kitchen (instead webercolor power should be used).
- Not suitable when the joint width bigger than 6 mm e.g. when grouting glass block or clay tile (instead webercolor plus should be used).
- Not suitable when the joint width smaller than 1 mm. e.g. tiling with edge to edge (instead webercolor slim should be used)
- Not suitable to use when the substrate movement is expected; exterior wall, parking area, wooden surface for instance (instead webercolor outside should be used).
- Not suitable to use in swimming pool (instead webercolor HR or webercolor poxy should be used).
- Not suitable if grout is required to be chemical-resistant and acid-resistant; industry, hospital, food-storage area, for instance (instead webercolor poxy should be used).