weberbase skim ultra bond
• Density: 1.6
• pH: 9
• Composition: Synthetic resin, filler and admixture
• Bonding strength: >0.5 N/mm2
• Application temperature: 5-35°C
• Waiting time before sandpaper over the dry final surface: 12-24 hour
• Waiting time before painting: 1-2 day
Note: These test results are from laboratory test. They might be slightly different from on-site results because of the differences in applications and conditions.
- Save time and easy to apply in order to make the smooth surface with 1 or 2 coat.
- Perfectly cover on unsmooth substrates both cementitious ones and existing paints.
- Can be painted over, no need for new paint primer process.
- Excellent adhesion and better resistance to weather variation without cracks and peelings.
- Easy to sand afterward and no dust.
- New wall plastering should be left at least 2-3 weeks before skim coat commencement. - Do not apply weber.base skim ultra bond on movement cracks orstructural cracks. - Not suitable for very humid and wet areas. - Painting on skim coat surface is recommended for exteriors. - Do not mix or add any other products