Features and benefits
- Perfectly cover roughness from sand
- Perfectly cover hairline cracks and bubbles
- Can be painted over or left bare
- Resist to the changes of climate and temperature
- Easy to apply with very smooth 0.5 - 2 mm thickness
- Easy to sand afterward
- Provide better painting adhesion and smoothness of wallpaper
- Application of weberbase skim coat should not be directly on anti-alkalinity primer and existing paint. Apply weberprim concrete on the anti-alkalinity primer or existing painting if necessary.
- Dampen the substrate before skim coating when working in the areas with strong wind and sunlight to avoid premature setting.
- Apply anti-alkalinity primer on skim coated surface before painting.