weberbase skim coat
Pre-mixed cementitious skim coat with no sand providing smooth texture for easy application from 0.5 - 2 mm. Giving good bonding and can be polished with sandpaper for final surface or painted over. Suitable for both internal and external application.
• Initial Adhesion Strength 0.93 N/m2
• Abrasion 165 m3
• Flexural Strength 2.22 N/m2
• Compressive Strength 14.29 N/m2
• Bond Strength by slant shear 2.21 N/m2
• Drying Shrinkage 0.1 %
- Perfectly cover roughness from sand
- Perfectly cover hairline cracks and bubbles
- Can be painted over or left bare
- Resist to the changes of climate and temperature
- Easy to apply with very smooth 0.5 - 2 mm thickness
- Easy to sand afterward
- Provide better painting adhesion and smoothness of wallpaper
- Low VOCs
- Application of weberbase skim coat should not be directly on anti-alkalinity primer and existing paint. Apply weberprim concrete on the anti-alkalinity primer or existing painting if necessary.
- Dampen the substrate before skim coating when working in the areas with strong wind and sunlight to avoid premature setting.
- Apply anti-alkalinity primer on skim coated surface before painting.