Bonding improving primer for pre-cast and cast in-situ concrete walls and columns without using specific concrete plaster.
Wall, Beam, Column, Deck, Floor
- pH : 3.5-4.5
- Specific gravity : 1
- Viscosity : 200-300 cps.
- Bond to concrete : 0.5 MPa (N/mm²)
- Reduce complicated steps of rendering on concrete walls and columns
- Material and labor costs saving
- Easy to use, fast and convenient
- Suitable for interior and exterior
- Increase bonding of conventional plaster to concrete substrate, without the use of expensive concrete plaster
- Apply on concrete walls or columns to improve bonding between the substrate and ordinary plaster
- Apply on anti-alkalinity primer or new emulsion paint to improve bonding prior to the application of cement based skim coat
- Apply on cement based floor to improve bonding prior to the application of cement based topping, new concrete, terrazzo or exposed aggregate finish
- Replace textures
- 5 times cost saving*
- Before plastering : weberprim concrete (the mixture) should be re-applied if leaving the prior coat longer than 24 hours.
- Before floor topping : weberprim concrete (the mixture) should be re-applied if leaving the prior coat longer than 1 hours.