weberbase levelling plaster
weberbase levelling plaster is pre-mixed cementitious mortar for adjusting wall level. Suitable for concrete, precast concrete, texca wall system and plastering substrates.
• Density 1.30 g/cm3.
• Chemical curing time 2-3 mins
• Pot life 120 mins
• Application temp +5°C and +35°C
• Time to cover with paints or wall paper 3-7 days
- Smooth and easy application
- Perfectly cover hairline cracks, bubbles and roughness
- Good bonding, dustless
- Suitable for 2 - 10 mm thickness
- Do not apply on movement cracks.
- Do not apply on always moisture substrates.
- Do not apply on AAC blocks or gypsum plasters.