Marketing Communication – Digital Marketing: To implement of the company’s marketing communication while following up the company’s policies and strategies.
- To propose the digital marketing communication plan (Google ads, Facebook, YouTube, Influencers etc,)
- To work with agency developing content/key visual serving each digital platform.
- To manage company’s social media account; Facebook, YouTube, Pantip, Line OA. Handling all Q&A from customers and generate leads to sale team.
- To manage company’s e-commerce platform; Lazada, e-shop. For Lazada, responsible for order transaction and co-ordinate with CS, FN team, Logistic, Suppliers to complete the full process including all documents
- To participate in the marketing strategy development process; promotion and new product launch process
- To monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of activities and others communication tools (weber/Saint-Gobain and competitors)
- To get well trained with product knowledge; soft skill and hard skill. Able to deliver key benefits of each product and promote with customers for lead generation.
- To participate in market visit and gather market information;
- To manage all communication platforms regarding Saint-Gobain corporate brand. Create content, co-ordinate with central team (France) for shared assets. Participate with working group/community in other countries.
- To initiate activities, campaign building Saint-Gobain brand among internal employees and external stakeholders.
Qualifications & experience
- At least 3 years of experience in marketing communication, Online media plan/production, experience with VDO & Graphic production process.
- Digital marketing / social media/e-commerce LAZADA, Shopee, Noc Noc is preferred.
- Strong presentation / Good Communication / persuasion
- Competent in PowerPoint, Word and Excel, understand graphic design program; Illustrator/Photoshop and able to co-ordinate with graphic designer or agency to create key visual.
- Always keep pace with marketing trends in the market
- Self-motivated and agile, commitment to success
- Able to work both independently and in cross-functional teams
- Socialized, able to create engagement with co-workers, client management with service mind.
- English is a must (Writing & Speaking). Reference TOEIC score or other is preferred.
- Working day : Monday – Friday
- Variable Bonus (Max 2 months)
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + Children)
- Dental Care
- Health Check Up
- Provident Fund (start 5% to 10%)
- Skill and Competencies Development
- Friendly working atmosphere of collaboration and sharing
Send your application to:
Saint-Gobain Weber Co., Ltd.
Gypsum Metropolitan Tower 14th Floor 539/2 Si-Ayutthaya Road,
Thanonphyathai, Ratchthewi Bangkok 10400
ATTN: HR Department
Khun Chonthicha Chaiyarin (098 639 4265 / 02 245 8777 # 138)