To manage the Accounts Payable and Payment service delivery and performance for the local entities in scope.and organize, direct and motivate AP and payment staffs, ensuring skills and resources are developed to meet the needs of the business for the AP process.
- As a responsible for the daily management of the AP and Payment team, perform the following activities :
- Participate to recruitment of the AP and Payment team member.
- Ensure the training and the progression of its team.
- Follow the performance of its process and liase with the SSC manager
- Evaluate AP and Payment team member
- Coaching and provide training to team as needed
- As part of the AP and Payment processing team for the SSC, he performs financial activities within the following scope :
- Support team member in invoices processing (complex invoices, sensitive suppliers, withholding tax, etc.)
- Drive the process including following up status of invoices.(invoices not received and those awaiting approval)
- Provide support to G/L team to reach monthly closing deadline.
- Supervise AP team to analyse and control monthly aging balances including of long aged, rounding difference remaining and negative balances
- Supervise AP team to analyse and control supplier master data including of monthly tracking report, inactive suppliers, etc.)
- Support AP and Payment team to smooth the payment process and monitoring of account payables
- Support Payment team to control and reconciliation of SSC’s and local entity bank accounts
- Review internal control relating to AP and Payment process
- Actively contributes to the migration of the process when migrating subsidiary within the SSC, and participate to the definition of the process performance.
- Actively contributes to the continuous improvement process and the on going development of the SSC (process standardization)
- Meet performance target and monitor performance between the SSC and local business units
- Deliver high levels of customer service within the AP and payment process area, in accordance with process performance :
- Timely response to local entities and suppliers queries.
- Helpful, friendly and informative communications.
- Proactive in meeting customer needs and requirements.
- Inventory AP systems evolution needs and communicate to IT the SSC requirements.
Qualifications & experience
- Always keep pace with marketing trends in the market
- Deep knowledge of Accounting and purchase to pay rules and legal aspects
- Knowledge of applicable VAT and withholding tax rules
- Familiar with a multi-clients organisation
- Comply to local and group requirement
- Comply with IFRS
- English is a must
- Working day : Monday – Friday
- Variable Bonus (Max 2 months)
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + Children)
- Dental Care
- Health Check Up
- Provident Fund (start 5% to 10%)
- Skill and Compentencies Develpment
- Friendly working atmosphere of collaboration and sharing
Send your application to:
Saint-Gobain Weber Co., Ltd.
Gypsum Metropolitan Tower 14th Floor 539/2 Si-Ayutthaya Road,
Thanonphyathai, Ratchthewi Bangkok 10400
ATTN: HR Department
Khun Chonthicha Chaiyarin (02 245 8777 # 138)