Features and benefits
- Suitable for grouting and concrete repair
- No bleeding, no shrinkage
- Compressive strength >700 ksc.
- Used for the installation of heavy machinery base-plates, columns and tracks.
- Repair the holes in concrete or uses for assembly part of precast concrete structures.
- Uses for the installation of steel bars and anchor bolts.
- Formwork should not allow grout loss and should be stable.
- Maintain continuous head when base-plate grouting. Mortar flow should not be interrupted.
- During application ensure air entrained into the grout is able to escape.
- To prevent rapid surface drying and crazing. Use a suitable concrete curing or other approved method.