webertec non-shrink grout+
Premixed cementitious non-shrink mortar suitable for grouting and concrete repair works - columns, beams, precast construction cavities.
• Density 1.40 g/cm3.
• Chemical curing time 3-5 mins
• Pot life 120 mins
• Application temp +5°C and +40°C
- Suitable for grouting and concrete repair
- No bleeding, no shrinkage
- Compressive strength >700 ksc.
- Used for the installation of heavy machinery base-plates, columns and tracks.
- Repair the holes in concrete or uses for assembly part of precast concrete structures.
- Uses for the installation of steel bars and anchor bolts.
- Formwork should not allow grout loss and should be stable.
- Maintain continuous head when base-plate grouting. Mortar flow should not be interrupted.
- During application ensure air entrained into the grout is able to escape.
- To prevent rapid surface drying and crazing. Use a suitable concrete curing or other approved method.