weberfloor slope adjust
weberfloor slope adjust is a pre-mixed flooring mortar to adjust floor level and floor slope between 2 – 25 mm thickness before
waterproofing application or before laying on top with floor covering materials such as tile, PVC tile, parquet, and can be left bare in the area exposed to light to medium traffic.
Floor, Swimming pool, Gutter
For efficient bonding, it is recommended to prime the area with weberfloor 4716 before the application of weberfloor slope adjust by mixing weberfloor 4716 with water at the ration 1:3.
Use appropriate brush to push the primer into the substrate to cover all pinholes. Leave to dry for 60 minutes or touch dry.
- To adjust floor level and floor slope from 2 – 25 mm.
- To adjust the floor before
- To adjust the floor before laying tiles, PVC tiles and parquet
- Can be used as overlay in the areas with light-to medium traffic
- Substrate humidity before the application of weberfloor slope adjust must be lower than 6%.