weberfloor 4655 is cement-based pumpable self-leveling flooring product for industrial and commercial applications. It can be mixed by hand or continuous pumping mixer. weberfloor 4655 is designed to be final layer, and also can be used as leveling layer before coating with epoxy, polyurethane, or other coating material to suit the demand. Application thickness is between 4 - 15 mm.
- Application temperature : +10 ํC to +35 ํC
- Minimum thickness : 4 mm
- Maximum thickness : 15 mm
- Recommended thickness : 6 - 8 mm
- Water for mixing ratio : Approx 5.25 - 5.27 L per 25 kg bag (21 - 33%)
- Compressive strength : C 30
- Flexural strength : F 7
- Shrinkage : < 0.04%
- Flow rate according to Weber standard : 240 - 260 mm, ring: 68/H 35 mm
- Reaction to fire : A
- Aggregate : 1 mm. largest grain
- Pot life : 15 - 20 minutes
- Easy application by hand or continuous pumping mixer
- Rapid drying and fast setting
- Ideal for renovation and also good for new construction
- Low shrinkage - High surface strength
- Low emission, non-toxic
- Can be used as a finish layer
- Can be coated to improve surface property by demand
- Light ventilation in the working area is necessary but windows and doors openings must be closed sufficiently to avoid draughts during and for 3 days after the application.
- During application and for at least one week afterwards, substrate and ambient temperature should not fall below +10 ํC or raise above +25 ํC.
- Relative humidity of substrate must be < 6%.