weberep repair mortar GP
Ceiling, Beam, Basement, Column, Deck, Floor, Footing, Gutter, Wall, Swimming pool, Joints
- Density : 1.35 kg./liter
- Chemical curing time : 3-5 mins
- Pot life : 2 hours
- Application temperature : 5-35 degree Celsius
- Compressive strength ASTM C109 : >320 Ksc
- Flexural Strength ASTM C348 : 6 N/mm2
- Setting time EN 195-3 Initial setting time : 2 hours
- Setting time EN 195-3 Final setting time : 3 hours
weberep repair mortar GP use for repair concrete facades, spalling, honeycombing and restructuring balconies, terraces, walls and cornices.
- 2 - 35 mm. thickness application.
- Compressive strength >320 KSC. (28 days)
- Good bonding strength.
- Suitable for pre-cast, cast insitu, masonry and plastering surface.
• Do not add any admixtures or other materials.
• Do not add more water when the mortar is setting and should use within 2-3 hours.
• After finishing, protect the mortar from drying out by using the relevant curing method at least 3-7 days.