weberdry BITUMEN coat New ProductProduct formerly named: weberdry BITUMEN coat
weberdry BITUMEN coat is a single component, bitumen based
Basement, Gutter, Beam, Ceiling
- Do not apply weberdry BITUMEN coat on hot surfaces.
- Do not apply weberdry BITUMEN coat on surfaces with humidity above 6%
- Avoid contact with the water on the surface applied with weberdry BITUMEN coat while the product still not dry.
- Do not mix water in the weberdry BITUMEN coat more than required because it will reduce the effectiveness of the product.
- If the weberdry BITUMEN coat is not completely used, close the lid tightly and store in the shade and avoid sunlightใ
- Strictly follow the instructions
HIGH PERFORMANCE ELASTIC BITUMEN
- Do not apply on substrates with rising moisture. Always apply during falling ambient and substrate temperatures. If applied during rising temperatures pin holes may occur from rising air
- Ensure that temperature does not drop below 8 ํC and that relative humidity does not exceed 80% until the membrane has fully cured
- Ensure that the coating is thoroughly dry and the surface is without pinholes before applying any top coat
- Do not allow temporary ponding to remain between coats on any horizontal surfaces or until the final coating has totally cured.
- Brush or mop any surface water away during this period
- Do not apply directly onto insulation boards
- Protect the
waterproofingfor 48 hours after the final coat. Do not expose the waterproof coating for a prolonged period of time after application
- It is highly recommended to protect the wall
waterproofingmembrane with polystyrene or protection board before back filling
- Minimum joint over lapping is 100mm