Features and benefits
- Highly flexible
- UV resistant
- Excellent adhesion on porous and non-porous substrates
- Solvent-free, non-toxic
- One-component, ready to use
- Do not apply on substrates with rising moisture. Always apply during falling ambient and substrate temperatures. If applied during rising temperature, pin holes may occur from rising air.
- Ensure the temperature does not drop below 8 ํC and the relative humidity does not exceed 80% until the membrane has fully cured.
- Ensure that the coating is thoroughly dry and the surface is without pinholes before applying any top coat.
- Do not allow temporary ponding to remain between coats on any horizontal surfaces or until the final coat has totally cured. Brush or mop surface water away during this time.
- Do not apply on roofs subject to long-term water ponding with subsequent periods of frost. In cold climatic zones for roofing structures with a pitch of less than 3% appropriate measures must have to be considered.
- Do not apply directly on to insulation boards.
- Not recommended for high pedestrian traffic. In case heavy traffic is unavoidable, it shall be covered with appropriate covering materials such as tiles, stone plates, or wooden panels.