weberdry PUD New ProductRelease date
weberdry PUD is a one-component, solvent-free liquid applied
- Always start the detail application prior to
waterproofingon horizontal surface.
- All joints should be treated with weberdry fleece PE60 or webertape BE 14.
- The previous layer must be cured and tack-free before the application of consecutive layer.
- Waiting times between layers are based on 20 – 30 ํC with 50% relative humidity.
- Highly flexible
- UV resistant
- Excellent adhesion on porous and non-porous substrates
- Solvent-free, non-toxic
- One-component, ready to use
• Do not apply on substrates with rising moisture. Always apply
during falling ambient and substrate temperatures. If applied
during rising temperature, pin holes may occur from rising air.
• Ensure the temperature does not drop below 8 ํC and the relative humidity does not exceed 80% until the membrane has fully cured.
• Ensure that the coating is thoroughly dry and the surface is without pinholes before applying any top coat.
• Do not allow temporary ponding to remain between coats on any horizontal surfaces or until the final coat has totally cured. Brush or mop surface water away during this time.
• Do not apply on roofs subject to long-term water ponding with subsequent periods of frost. In cold climatic zones for roofing structures with a pitch of less than 3% appropriate measures must have to be considered.
• Do not apply directly on to insulation boards.
• Not recommended for high pedestrian traffic. In case heavy traffic is unavoidable, it shall be covered with appropriate covering materials such as tiles, stone plates, or wooden panels.