weberfloor dry hardener New Product
- Consumption : 5 kg/sqm.
- Density : 1.55 g/cubic meters
- Application temperature : +10 to +35 celcius
- Surface hardness : 7 – 8 (at 28 days)
- Open to light traffic : 12 hours
- Open for full service : 7 days
• To harden the floor providing good wear and abrasion resistance
• High impact resistance
• Increase floor resistance to oily substances
• Cost effective
• Easy to use
1. Application timing is very important. If too early, excess water will be absorbed and the surface strength could be lower than normal and dust can be caused. If too late, moisture can be insufficient to completely hydrate the product. Pitting and crazing of the surface are likely to happen.
2. Particular attention should be paid to bay edges and corners to absorb heavy impact or wear. Sprinkle weberfloor dry hardener immediately after the base concrete is levelled on a strip of 100–150 mm wide along the bay edges. Steel trowel into the surface.
3. It is recommended to cure the concrete floors with weberfloor liquid hardener or other suitable curing compound 3–5 hours after final finishing to prevent cracks. To ensure the physical properties, curing is recommended for minimum 7 days.