Features and benefits
• Use as a primer on concrete or cementitious floor before the application of Weber flooring products
• To increase adhesion between floor substrate and flooring products
• Can be used on dense and high-water-absorption substrates
• Reduce the formation of pinholes in the surface
• Easy to use – only mix with water and apply by brush or roller
- After application, and whilst the primer is still fresh, it should be lightly brushed to ensure a complete uniform film has been applied.
- The function of the primer is to improve adhesion to the sub-floor, to prevent air bubbles and to prevent de-watering of the floor compound before hardening.