weberfloor 4716 primer is a styrene acrylate dispersion which can be diluted with water and is intended for use with Weber’s flooring products. weberfloor 4716 does not contain ammonia. It offers good alkali resistance and adhesion properties in both wet and dry environments.
- The substrate should be dry, clean, and free from dust, cement, grease or other impurities which might prevent weberfloor 4716 from adhering to the substrate.
- If the substrate is highly absorb water there might be bubble formation on the applied surface, It’s recommended to apply another layer of primer.
- For correct film formation the substrate temperature should not fall below +6oC.
- For best results working temperature should be between +10oC and +30oC.
• Use as a primer on concrete or cementitious floor before the application of Weber flooring products
• To increase adhesion between floor substrate and flooring products
• Can be used on dense and high-water-absorption substrates
• Reduce the formation of pinholes in the surface
• Easy to use – only mix with water and apply by brush or roller
- After application, and whilst the primer is still fresh, it should be lightly brushed to ensure a complete uniform film has been applied.
- The function of the primer is to improve adhesion to the sub-floor, to prevent air bubbles and to prevent de-watering of the floor compound before hardening.