- The substrate should be dry, clean, and free from dust, cement, grease or other impurities which might prevent weberfloor 4716 from adhering to the substrate.
- If the substrate is highly absorb water there might be bubble formation on the applied surface, It’s recommended to apply another layer of primer.
- For correct film formation the substrate temperature should not fall below +6oC.
- For best results working temperature should be between +10oC and +30oC.
• Use as a primer on concrete or cementitious floor before the application of Weber flooring products
• To increase adhesion between floor substrate and flooring products
• Can be used on dense and high-water-absorption substrates
• Reduce the formation of pinholes in the surface
• Easy to use – only mix with water and apply by brush or roller
- After application, and whilst the primer is still fresh, it should be lightly brushed to ensure a complete uniform film has been applied.
- The function of the primer is to improve adhesion to the sub-floor, to prevent air bubbles and to prevent de-watering of the floor compound before hardening.