R&D Engineer : Lead individual projects (Project leader) in main responsibility by product groups, by system & solution of Thailand cluster. Supporting R&D activities for new and improvement of process/products such as arrange product trial, analyze data, and report to be ready for commercial aspect s in the markets.
- To develop new product (project) development with creative concept & differentiation & competitiveness. As well as improve the existing product optimization, such as quality, packaging, cost etc. according to company strategy.
- Work interdependently with relevant department like marketing, sales to push R&D project moving forwards in compliance with confirmed time frame with expect results.
- To develop / initiate standards and methods for testing, inspection, and evaluation knowledge in engineering fields such as chemistry, and able to provide internal training of product knowledge to relevant department (sales, marketing, production, etc.)
- To manage projects by allocating tasks to R&D Engineer and Lab Technicians; following up to get projects done in scheduled time, and control the performance of the products through trials.
- To continuously look for new raw materials from new suppliers, develop new formula to minimize formulation costs.
- To work with the marketing team to be competitive in terms of innovations in the market, and the competitors.
- To control and communicate R&D procedures to concerned departments.
- To monitor and develop R&D Engineer and Lab Technicians’ skills.
Qualifications & experience
- Bachelor or Master in chemistry engineering or science
- 5 years of experience in manufacturing environment of material for construction
- Analytical method development and validation
- Able to supervise the local team of staffs and resources
- Understand the link between Marketing and R&D
- Understand the production, purchasing process
- Curious, analytical, high attention to detail problem solving skill
- Negotiation skill
- English is a must
- Working day : Monday – Friday
- Variable Bonus (Max 2 months)
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance (Employee + Spouse + Children)
- Dental Care
- Health Check Up
- Provident Fund (start 5% to 10%)
- Skill and Competencies Development
- Friendly working atmosphere of collaboration and sharing
Send your application to:
Saint-Gobain Weber Co., Ltd.
Gypsum Metropolitan Tower 14th Floor 539/2 Si-Ayutthaya Road,
Thanonphyathai, Ratchthewi Bangkok 10400
ATTN: HR Department
Khun Chonthicha Chaiyarin (098 639 4265 / 02 245 8777 # 138)